Underwear, we name the garment worn under clothing and is in direct contact with the skin. There are several subcategories depending the use and design. Depending on the position thy are on the body, we can divide them to those who worm on the upper body and the lower part.
The shirt starts from the shoulder and ending just below the waist. The colors and combinations are infinite and also can be decorated with lace or a print.
The main categories of singlet are:
- Sleeveless vests. Where you skip the sleeve and depending on the preference the strap can be narrow or wide
- Short-sleeved T-Shirts.
- Long Sleeve Shirts.
Additional variations in the jerseys are made in the neck, which can be closed (crew), open or very open. More on jerseys
The Boxer starts from the waist with wide elastic and extends halfway down the thighs. There are wide and comfortable and the more elastic boxers. More about the boxers.
The Briefs starts from the waist and extended up over the buttocks. More on briefs.
There are various types of briefs:
- Classic briefs with a front opening, serves to easy access to urinate.
- Fashionable Briefs. Without the front opening and at the same time narrower to the side
- The Tanga. Without side cover fabric only forward and backward.
- The String. Only the front cover with a cloth and a narrow vertical strip of cloth behind.
- The G-String. Only the front cover with a cloth and string back sharply in the middle.
- The Jock Strap. Only the front cover with fabric. Wide elastic waistband and two narrow rubbers starting from the sides go back and end up on the bottom of the front fabric
The materials from which you make an underwear should ensure absorption and simultaneously venting. The proper selection of raw materials in combination with quality ensures that the skin can breathe.
- Cotton is an important raw material and a Natural product. Our country is a manufacturer in large quantities and of excellent quality. It is divided into three grades according to the physical length of the fiber. H first, while more expensive, give excellent products with durability (not exhibit knots during use and washing).
- MicroModal. Artificial cellulosic fiber. Similar in feel to the silk. Details for MICROMODAL
- Viscose. Artificial cellulosic fiber. It gives a natural gloss, has excellent moisture management properties.
- Microfibre. Artificial fiber. Dries quickly, not curling, does not lose its color and sheen.
More information on natural fibers